Christina-NYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Using color to make your photos stand out

Hi @Christina-NYC,

These tips are very useful! Thanks a lot for them!

I am trying always to use the tip with the complementary colours and to focus on monochromatic colour. I think these techniques are very useful because the photo looks like after editing but it's not. Here is the example with the complementary colours:

Caption: A photo of a house in Plovdiv, Bulgaria (Local Guide @PoliMC)Caption: A photo of a house in Plovdiv, Bulgaria (Local Guide @PoliMC)

And here I will share with you the example with the monochromatic colours:

Caption: A photo of a forest tunnel (Local Guide (PoliMC)Caption: A photo of a forest tunnel (Local Guide (PoliMC)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Such a wonderful and colorful garden @MoniDi. It really showcases the colors and makes it more striking! Did you use a camera for this shot? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Hey @DanniS ,

I am glad that you like my photo. This particular one was taken with a mobile camera but the weather was nice and the colours popped up.

Here is a photo taken with Nikon D3500 which shows the beauty of the garden its thousands of colours. 

Caption: A photo of a real-size plane covered with different kinds of flowers in Dubai Miracle Garden (Local Guide @MoniDi)Caption: A photo of a real-size plane covered with different kinds of flowers in Dubai Miracle Garden (Local Guide @MoniDi)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

Huge difference. He was so close to me 🙂

David A Mejia - The Hungry Panda.jpg51966206_2111586538877002_2513948648744681472_o.jpg

Digitalbear

Hey @Digitalbear,

I love pandas! They are really cute animals 🙂 I wish I could come there and hug them!

Thanks for sharing these lovely photos and for making me smile!

I also like how you used the colours to make the image stand out!

Level 5

Thank you for your wonderful comment 🙂

Digitalbear
Level 9

Like a magnet, I am pulled to capture photos of locations and items with vibrant colors. Thanks for your beautiful post!

Level 7

Thanks for the tips @Christina-NYC 😊😊👍

Level 10

Thank you @Christina-NYC 

I was qualified for official color coordination for photographic activities. You are exactly as you indicated! In other words, the local guide is the same as having learned formal color coordination by this article👩‍🏫.

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Level 8

@Christina-NYC Thanks for the story, it was interesting. My example is Bonaire, blue and orange.