AT93's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Useful feature

This feature lets the user know the location of any specific place listed on maps in a multistory building. 

Screenshot_2017-05-26-19-23-25-86.jpgScreenshot_2017-05-26-19-23-25-86.png

New Delhi, Delhi, India
10 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Useful feature

@AT93 @NarenChandra This feature is called Google Indoor Maps and it is only available in selected countries. Read this help article to learn how to create them if this feature is available in your country. This is the list of countries with this feature. 

View solution in original post

Level 10

@AT93 yes it is obviously great, i have seen it in few malls in my place but i want to know whether a local guide be able to do that,if yes how can i?

@AnuradhaP if you have any details about adding the floors in a store please share it would be a great help to me.

Level 9

@NarenChandra as per my knowledge this work is itself done by Google, I have seen this feature in especially in malls. Rest, the best reply can only be provided by CONNECT MODERATOR.

Level 10

@AT93 it would be great if local guides get to do this edit, because lot of mall in my locality doesn't have this feature so if there is a feature of local guides doing this it will be doing this to all the malls around me so that people can be benefited. 

@Yohanad can local guide do this edit ,adding levels in malls ,if yes can you guide me how.

Level 10
Solution

@AT93 @NarenChandra This feature is called Google Indoor Maps and it is only available in selected countries. Read this help article to learn how to create them if this feature is available in your country. This is the list of countries with this feature. 

Level 10

Thanks @AnuradhaP , in India this feature is available .

Thanks for providing the necessary details to learn .

Level 10

@NarenChandra In India only in few places.

• Mall
    • Alpha One Mall
    • Amanora Park Town
    • Ambiance Mall Gurgaon
    • Ampa SkyWalk
    • Ascendas Park Square
    • DLF Shopping Centers
    • Forum Vijaya Mall
    • Great India Place
    • Growel Mall
    • Inorbit Mall
    • Korum Mall
    • LuLu International Shopping Mall
    • MGF Shopping Centers
    • Orion Mall
    • Pacific Mall
    • Palladium Mall
    • R City
    • Select City Walk Saket
  • Museum
    • Salar Jung Museum
  • Landmark
    • Victoria Memorial
Level 9

@AT93 The ironic thing is that the other day my brother shared his location on Google Maps, and I could see he was at the University in the library on the 2nd floor.  That's where it gets real creepy.

New WriterNew SolutionistGood FriendSuper Popular| 9 Badges so far! | My Connect Profile | My Contributions
Level 8

@AT93 @AnuradhaP

I have experienced this feature in a couple of Malls here in India and it was quite useful.

Thanks for reminding me/us of this feature.

Cheers !

Level 8

@AnuradhaP

Thanks for putting up the list of malls, this feature is available at.

I believe, recently it's availability has been increased to other malls also as I used it in MBD Neopolis Mall, Jalandhar and I think in Moments Mall, Delhi too.

@AT93 every been to any of these malls ??

Cheers !