MahabubMunna's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Used almost every kind of transportation just to attend One meetup

Bangladesh Local Guides and Hyderabad Local guides This year [2018 ] July  arrange South Asia Meetup  in Hyderabad . there attend 11 Bangladeshi Local Guides . i am one of them . for attend this Meetup use almost all kind  Of South Asian Transport  more then 10 types in 36 hour  . Today i share with you .

Riksha /রিকশা / Rickshaw

RickshawRickshaw

Boat / নৌকা  

Auto / স্কুটার  

Bus / বাস 

Ferry /ফেরি 

Train / রেল গাড়ি 

TukTuk / auto scooter / বেবি টেক্সি 

Metro Rail / মেট্রো  রেল 

Taxi / টেক্সি 

Plane / বিমান 

Mahabub Hasan
17 comments
Level 7

Re: Used almost every kind of transportation just to attend One meetup

মজার কিছু স্মৃতি আবার মনে পড়ে গেলো।
ধন্যবাদ @MahabubMunna ভাই নতুন করে মনে করিয়ে দেওয়ার জন্য। রোমন্থন করার মত দিনগুলো। 

Level 8

বিমান ছাড়া বাকি সব গুলোতে আমি চড়েছি। 

Level 10

এর পর কক্সবাজার গেলে জাইও বিমানে @SunMoon

Mahabub Hasan
Former Google Contributor

Woah! 

@MahabubMunna, now that's what I call dedication. 🙂 What was the distance you traveled during these 36 hours? I also really liked the model of the taxi, in which city did you use it? 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

@NadyaPN  around 2500km travel .  Home to  Bangladesh india border . by bus and ferry . then scooter Rail station . 2 hour rail travel arrived  kolkata  (West bangal Capital ) india , then from there night  airport then 2 hour air journey kolkata to hyderabad .  that taxi famous in kolkata  . model too much old but inside renovate . all traveler love to use that . if personally i like ubar and olla in india 

Mahabub Hasan

Hi @MahabubMunna,

Wow thanks for sharing this! What a thrilling experience! I really like the rickshaw as we have those in my country as well. What was your favorite type of transport? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

I live in old Dhaka , there all rode narrow so rikshaw is first priority for quick movement . Also like this because it's open 🙂 @AlexaAC . By the way where you from 😀😁

Mahabub Hasan
Level 8

Wow!!! A great journey+trip+meet up.

@MahabubMunna, sounds good! 

South Africa! 😀

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!