Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Use leading lines to improve your photo composition

Thank You @Christina-NYC For Amazing Tips

Bengaluru Local Guide
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Christina-NYC,

That's amazing post about the techniques for the composition! Thanks a lot!

I will share with you two of mine photos that I tried to make also with the rule of the thirds which is also very useful:

Caption: A photo of the mountains with the river  (The rule of thirds) (Local Guide @PoliMC)Caption: A photo of the mountains with the river (The rule of thirds) (Local Guide @PoliMC)

Caption: A photo of rail (Using leading lines) (Local Guide @PoliMC)Caption: A photo of rail (Using leading lines) (Local Guide @PoliMC)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hello @Christina-NYC thanks for share with us.

Level 7

Great idea Christina! However, when uploading photos I hardly ever edit them; I think it's best for others to see my photos in the way I've photographed them

Connect Moderator

A very simple and visually comprehensive comparison. Thanks a lot for sharing @Christina-NYC

I personally struggle to find visually descriptive elements whenever I am shooting nature. Mostly I find it hard to figure out how to compose looking through the viewfinder. The way I compose is by roughly analyzing number of unique elements in the shot and I tend to compose going from lesser to more (right to left or vice-versa precisely). 

This was a great example to look for leading lines, but, what could be other parameters that helps to tell a story visually ??

Level 10

Hi @Christina-NYC!

When I'm not in a hurry, I always try to remember your valuable advice before taking a picture!

And a river is a perfect example of leading line : 

Venice riverVenice river

Bye,

David

Level 8

Hi my dear local guides

This is so beautiful photo i love your photography and which type of camera used by caturec this photo

Level 9

Nice tips @Christina-NYC most useful for us always useful Posts thank you for sharing with us...

Former Google Contributor

Such a harmonious example, @davidhyno. Thank you for sharing your photo with us.

Here is my latest photo with leading lines.

Caption: The walking lane near the port in VarnaCaption: The walking lane near the port in Varna

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dot.: Use leading lines to improve your photo composition

Spacer nad rzeką Elbląg :)  - LG DanutaSpacer nad rzeką Elbląg 🙂 - LG Danuta

Ścieżka pod wiaduktem - Cullen, Scotland -LG DanutaŚcieżka pod wiaduktem - Cullen, Scotland -LG Danuta

Witaj @Christina-NYC dziękuję za cenne wskazówki, nie jestem pewna, czy te zdjęcia są choć trochę na temat? Pozdrawiam Danuta