bbk20's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Uploading photos

Some of the photos that I have put on map hasn't published...but my points were up(I think)

But can't see on my photo under my contribution

Was there any problems with it...

Spoiler

Melbourne VIC, Australia
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Uploading photos

Thanks for reaching out, @bbk20.

How long does it take for photo's to be approved? might answer some of your questions. 

By the way, your post is getting a How tos label in order to keep the community organized. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Hi @bbk20,

Thanks for your question. I'll also share with you the Google maps & Earth forum for further reference.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Hi @bbk20

Photos are usually not displayed on maps, if not adhere to the Maps User Contributed Content Policy

In this case, the photos are flagged as "private", and are visible only to you. But stiks normally accessible to you under "your profile / photos"

In searching for a picture, also remember that the pictures are shown ordered according to the shot date. This means that, if today you upload a picture taken a year ago, you will have to scroll down to reach the correct date, to see your photo