mapwdon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Updates October 2018 - Local Guide & Perks

What are the updates on October 2018 -Local Guide and Perks ?

pradeep wimukthi
5 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Updates October 2018 - Local Guide & Perks

Hi @mapwdon,

Local Guides enjoy early access to new product features and rewards from Google partners and these awards are available worldwide or by region.

If you have opted in to receive benefit emails, you will be updated with any new rewards via email. I encourage you to check your email settings and update/monitor your email preferences as well as your spam or promotions folder.

I've moved your post to the How-tos topic section, as it's not an idea. For more information, please check How do I use the Idea Exchange? and What are Connect topics?. Thanks!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Thanks a lot for supporting.. 

pradeep wimukthi
Level 6

Perks are exclusively for certain regions not South Africans? 🤔🤔🤔

Level 9

Hello @Obusonga,

No matter where ever you live in the world. If you're a local guide and there is a perk for local guides you'll certainly get it. Many perks comes for region vise and many of them for everyone. 

For ex. Drive perk was for everyone but it was ended at certain time.

Good day. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 6

Hey there , what are the current benefits/perks of being a Google guide, because I don't see any clear perks at the current moment