Level 7

Untitled

A2619B62-067F-4A70-8D79-E67693CBD56E.jpeg

------------
Former Google Contributor

Re: Untitled2

Hello @barajasone

Welcome to Connect.

These photos are really nice. Would you mind telling us a bit more about this place?

I also wanted to let you know that I've merged your posts because they're very similar and moved them to the topic section Photography where it fits better. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

untitled3

A1B0DC23-F224-459E-B963-5DB09AAD2C72.jpeg

Connect Moderator

Re: untitled3

Hi @barajasone 

"Welcome to the only official online community forum for Local Guides: Connect. Connect is a place for members of the Local Guides program around the world to share their experiences and to connect with other Local Guides in a single place." 

This is the first of the information that you will find in "14 helpful tips for using Connect" - The post will give you a full and detailed introduction about The community

I want to inform you that I have merged your photo on the previous thread.

Giving some more content (we are Local Guides, isn't it?) instead of just dropping an "untitled" photo, will make your post more interesting and helpful.

Uploading a photo on Connect? Read these guidelines first

Do you have a doubt about how to do something? The Help desk is here for you,with a long list of post with detailed indications on how to post.

Which kind of contents we share in the community? What are Connect topics? will give you an explanation

Level 7

Untitled5

C265C9A9-DB33-47EE-BA12-19D71F807B4A.jpeg

Level 7

Untitled7

4AB1D775-A8B9-4F1B-A3AA-72ABC2255E3E.jpeg

Level 7

Untitled8

C4305332-3FF6-4F0B-8383-7AC4F0C4737B.jpeg

Level 7

Untitled4

7859BB0B-1952-4576-AD70-A53CB5AB170B.jpeg

Former Google Contributor

Re: Untitled4

Hello @barajasone,

I'm letting you know that I have merged your post to another one of yours as the photos are very similar, and both share untitled headers.  

Before posting I recommend reading 14 tips for using Connect which gives you all the tools you need to interact with the community through your posts. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!