HenrLucker's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Unreal Central Park

In a common Sunday, I started walking randomly in Central Park.

As a foreigner, I got impressed by multicultural people jogging, children playing and also families having picnics. 

However, what really makes me surprised was the calm lake with winter trees around it. Then I took a shoot. And other. And another.

This was the final result:

DSC_4497_v2.jpg

For me, this is really an unreal view of Central Park, like a dream, like a paradise.

HenrLucker
Central Park, Nova York, NY, EUA
15 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Unreal Central Park

Nice colors, @HenrLucker . Thank you for sharing. You might as well be interested in these 5 tips to take stunning photos on your phone from a Local Guide Level 8 I think will answer your concrete questions in greatest detail.

Also, there is this really amazing Great Photography Tutorial / How To / Tips Collection. by @LudwigGermany. He has collected a lot of useful information about everything related to contributing photos on Maps, 360 Degree, Food, Indoor, Outdoor and Building Photography and also Sharing in Social Channels.

If you are interested in 360° photography here are Some 360° Photo Tips.

You might also be happy to follow the Photo of the week. It is chosen based on a variety of criteria: location, subject matter, and image quality (but not view counts) factor into our selection.

You can learn even more about high quality photography and lighting tips to increase your chances of being selected. Featured photos are taken by actual Local Guides around the world who have uploaded them to places on Google Maps. We do not accept submissions for featured photos.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Amazing view of the Unreal Central Park @HenrLucker 

Thank you for sharing with us.

Level 10

Great picture! It looks very tranquil. 

Foard Womack
Level 9

nice, thank you fir sharing with us

Level 8

Nice Pict 🙂 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @HenrLucker

This is a gorgeous photo! I love the mirror effect it has from the water. Keep up the great work! 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Just feeling calm to see this incredible view of unreal central park. Thank you @HenrLucker for sharing.

Connect Moderator
Level 6

Are people allowed fishing there?