TsekoV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Known issue: Unpublished reviews and photos on Google Maps

Вчера отзывы, которые были приватными, стали общедоступными. Ура! @Bobiisha спасибо команде за работу! Надеюсь, скоро починят и весь алгоритм защиты от спама.

Вторую неделю не публикуются видео почему-то. Фото публикуются, а видео остаются скрытыми...

Former Google Contributor

Re: My reviews are automatically deleted or no-published !

Hi @Escillo,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

We will check your account and all of the reviews that don't violate our policies will be live again once our investigation is over. Have in mind that this may take some time. Thank you for your patience and cooperation on this matter.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @BelayaLisa,

We will check your videos as well and if they don't violate any of our policies, they will be reinstated. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: My Google Reviews are Hidden

Hi @ArslanKhalid19,

We will check your account and if your reviews don't violate our policies, they will be live again once our investigation is over. Have in mind that this may take some times.

Meanwhile, I will merge your post to this ongoing discussion, as they share the same topic. Have in mind that this is how we keep the forum organized. 

Re: Unpublished review' s and photo's on google maps

Hi @Shahadat_Hossain,

We will check your account and if your photos and reviews adhere to our policies, they will be live again once our investigation is over. Have in mind that this may take some time.

Meanwhile, I will merge your post to this ongoing discussion, mentioned by @MortenCopenhagen, where you can keep an eye for the latest update regarding that matter. Have in mind that this is how we keep the forum organized.  

Level 7

Hi @Bobiisha I also noticed that all my reviews seem to have reverted back to public. My utmost gratitude for your stake in this issue. Huge kudos! 😄 Unfortunately, though, I needed to alter the wording in my only 1-star-rating, which upon saving changed back to private instantly. 😕

I'm assuming that there's no structural solution in place yet to prevent this known issue from happening?

The change I made was on this location, which has zero reviews now that my review is on private again. 😉

https://www.google.nl/maps/place/Mike+Vissers+Bestratingen/@52.0639249,4.5337024,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4...

Cheers,

Chris

Level 10

@Bobiisha all my reviews are visible now. Not all photos but most of them so i can wait for final solution. 

Thank you for your help.

Best regards, 

Karol

Level 9

Unpublished reviews and photos on Google Maps

Since two weeks unpublished reviews and photos on google maps. more than 10 reviews are unpublish during my last trip in France 

Level 10

Ynt: Unpublished reviews and photos on Google Maps

U right have problem 👍🏻 @JackDo 

Level 9

Ynt: Unpublished reviews and photos on Google Maps

thanks friend