AakashGupta's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

University of Delhi

The meet up is cancelled right now, because of the pending permission application at the University office, i will update you all as soon as it is signed by the competent authority, thanks for your support.

University of Delhi

Hansraj College

Hansraj College, Delhi, 110007, India

January 25, 2019 @ 10:30 (IST)

I have found that there are departments of the University of Delhi ( India) which are missing on the google maps, so i have taken this step to add all the places, but for photography of the departments, I need the help of you all, THE ENTHUSIASTIC PHOTOGRAPHERS. So, If anyone is coming please do comment.

RSVP here

Hansraj College, Delhi, 110007, India
17 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: University of Delhi

Hi @AakashGupta,

Thank you for creating this great meet-up! Your contributions will be beneficial for Local Guides. Don't forget to share your photos from the event here. 🙂

Good luck and have fun!

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Hai @AakashGupta

Thank you for creating this great meet-up! Your contributions will be beneficial for Local Guides. Don't forget to share your photos from the event here. 🙂

Good luck and have fun!

Shahsad Klr
Level 8

Who all are joining? 

Which colleges will we be covering?

Level 8

Hi Ishant, I have done Undergraduation(B.Sc), Professional Qualification(B.Ed) from University of Delhi, and right now I am pursuing my postgraduation (M.Sc) from the same university. I have been there from 2012, I have developed a good rapport with the officials and other staff there, and yes I have taken vocal permission from my HOD, also I have given a written application for the same. Hansraj College,mentioned here is the place for meet-up, but it's not the place where we will have the photography, actually it's in the north campus of the University where we will do that. Hope, I am clear to you, further if there is any other query ,you are welcome.

Level 8

Colleges are done, we will cover some departments of the University.

Level 10

@AakashGupta best of luck for the meetup

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 8

Hi @AakashGupta

Best of luck

and if required any help please let us know.... For any support there's a big group of LGs in Delhi... Who are active and very happy to help.

AJ Singh
Level 8

Thanks , I just joined that.