ElikaR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

University & Training Centres in Malaysia

I would like to share some great 360 views that was taken by Fresnel Media Sdn Bhd a local Google Trusted Agency in Malaysia.

I have created a list of all the Universities and training centres which we had captured and published into Google Maps.

Hopes that helps many youngster which are choosing Malaysia as their educational destination. 

Please start to follow our list to get more updates on the locations.

Malaysia
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: University & Training Centres in Malaysia

Your post is confusing me @ElikaR 

Education should be always supported and highlighted, so thank you for the list

Why to share a Facebook page instead of the link of the 360 from Google Maps? This sounds like a kind of "soft advertisement" even if probably unwanted.

Local Guides is a volunteer program for individual, while a Trusted Agency seems to be a business.

When you say "we had captured and published" do you mean that you are part of the agency?

Level 7

Re: University & Training Centres in Malaysia

Dear @ErmesT

Thank you for your feedback and sorry if I made you confused. 

My intention was not to advertise the company, I just wanted to give more exposure to different business listing from Google Maps via FB. 

In the second paragraph I have already hyper linked the university list. I can share the link here with you as well.

https://goo.gl/maps/T1sSxKvketk

Yes I am part of the team creating and capturing the imageries. I found the content very helpful so decided to share to community.

Thank you 

Elika