DavidTito's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Unboxing My New Google Pixel 2 XL Mobile Phone

SamsonHello everyone, I have made a big turn in my life in the aspect of owning A Mobile Phone, In the history  I had an iPhone right back to iPhone 1 or 2 around then anyway right up to now I have an iphone6s+. And then yesterday this happened and I just can't wait to share  this post with everyone, please watch my Video as follows:

And Below here is My Network Provider who I have been with for about 6 years Telstra The fastest Network in Australia on NBN Myself I'm currently on fiber to Node with an impressive internet speed.

And my GoogleMaps Review

Telstra Karrinyup store service people here so helpful very kind will to help in any way possible and are willing to set down and help I'm so very happy as #TelstraCostumer, I have just purchased the new Google Pixel 2 XL. I recommend salesperson Macca he broke everything down step by step, But the next is what I thought was really fantastic is that he was able to transfer all my data from my old iphone6s+ easily transfer completion 10mins tops. I am really happy with overall outcome thanks, Telstra Team Karrinyuop, and Thanks #Telstra24/7, #TelstraNbn, #GoogleMaps,#LocalGuides,#360theta

Telstra's link here please check out all my Photo"s there, They were all Taken with my New Google Pixel 2 XL.............. Thank you all I hope you enjoyed my Post

@HelloSamsonR @OSAMA @ShafiulB @BishowvijayaP  @LucioV  @NareshDarji @Kamalhasnainee @SalmaanN

56 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Unboxing My New Google Pixel 2 XL Mobile Phone

@DavidTito Congratulations !

Its a good news . You are a owner of the world best phone the Google Pixel 2XL

Level 10

@DavidTito This is cool, now I want to get a Pixel 2 :).

Level 9

wow @DavidTito it's really a great news. Photo quality with this set is very fantastic bro. Thanks for sharing with us.

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

This is amazing @DavidTito! I'm also planning to buy this phone but I haven't decided yet. This is very useful for me, thank you for sharing it and congrats on your new cellphone! 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Connect Moderator

Congratulations... Bro @DavidTito

It's best phone. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Congratulations @DavidTito! I really would love to switch to a Pixel 2 XL! My OPO is really slow now... too old... 🙂

Level 10

Now mapping goes even better @DavidTito. Congratulations!

Level 8

Congratulations @DavidTito. Pixel 2 is the best phone yet. Enjoy the best of it. Apply for beta to get early updates

Level 9

Wooow wooow wooow

Bro @DavidTito Congratulations 🏆🏆🏆

Your new Pixel XL and Google home mini 

Waiting your feed back after using it for a while , now am comparing

Pixel 2 XL , Note 8 , S9 

Or waiting note 9 😀😁😀😁