TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: How to Redeem Google One Offer - TravellerG

Thank you @BorrisS. I'll be waiting for your PM.

Hello @deepakjhic,
I will contact you in a private message.
Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Former Google Contributor

Re: We took Connect Live to Tokyo!

Hello @RishabhBansal1,

Thanks for reaching out.

Do you have any problems with the Google One perk?

I am merging your comment to the How to Redeem Google One Offer - TravellerG as to keep Connect more organized. There you will find answers to the questions you might have and see what problems or questions other Local Guides already posted.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Re: We took Connect Live to Tokyo!

No, @TsekoV,

I'm really happy with the perk. Sorry about the confusion my message created. I'm asking about something else.

Thankyou for the concern.

Rishabh Bansal
Level 5
Level 5

Re: How to Redeem Google One Offer - TravellerG

Well I never received this and have no idea who I should contact.

Level 6

Re: Google is Offering Free 6-months of Google One Membership with 100GB Storage

But getting invalid code. 😞
Anyone else facing the same issue?

Level 6

Unable to redeem the perk code of googleone

Hey guys,Am unable to redeem my perk code for Google one.It shows incorrect code.

Have tried many methods.So any one there experiencing the same and solutions!???

Level 5

Local Guides Rewards

So, I received an email today with a perk of a 12 months subscription for Google 1, but when I get to reward page it says it's only for 6 months.

Level 8

Re: How to Redeem Google One Offer

Please help me with this error..

'' Can't redeem offer

This account is not eligible to sign up for Google One. Check that you're using your personal Google Account.''

Google sent me a 12-month perks for Google One and the corresponding code..Why would they send me that if I can't access it?

PS: From the Philippines 

Jaypee Debandina Juanerio
Level 6

Re: Unable to redeem the perk code of googleone

Me either, it says my code is invaild

Level 6

Re: Unable to redeem the perk code of googleone

I got an email that offered 12 months, but when I try to sign it up, it only offers 6 months