microX's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Un Paraiso, llamado Tayrona

Parque Nacional Tayrona, Esta ubicado en la zona norte de Colombia, Departamento del magdalena, a 40mn de Santa Marta. uno de los sitios mas hermosos de Colombia, comparto con ustedes fotos de las mejores playas del parque. Playas del CIMG_9160.JPGIMG_9171.JPGIMG_9174.JPGIMG_9178.JPGIMG_9103.JPGIMG_9106.JPGIMG_9109.JPGIMG_9112.JPGIMG_9113.JPGIMG_9115.JPGIMG_9117.JPGIMG_9118.JPGIMG_9119.JPGIMG_9121.JPGIMG_9125.JPGIMG_9126.JPGIMG_9129.JPGIMG_9133.JPGIMG_9135.JPGIMG_9136.JPGIMG_9142.JPGIMG_9143.JPGIMG_9144.JPGIMG_9145.JPGIMG_9146.JPGIMG_9148.JPGIMG_9154.JPGIMG_9155.JPGIMG_9156.JPGabo San Juan a 2 horas caminando desde la entrada del parque, y playa del muerto /playa crista a 30mn entrando por Neguanje. Lugares mágicos que no debemos dejar de conocer.

Willie Medina
4 comments
Level 7

Re: Un Paraiso, llamado Tayrona

Hi @microX. Beautiful pics. Thanks for sharing

Google Vendor

Hello @microX,

Welcome to Connect.

Please excuse my reply in English. Wow, that's wonderful, thanks for sharing with us. Do you see this amazing view every day? Can you share more information about the Tayrona National Natural Park? I'm sure it will be interesting for the other Local Guides.

Since you're new to the community, you can check out the What makes a good post? and Tips: Using Local Guides Connect topics to find some great tips that will help you get started. You might also want to tell us more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

Hi, InaS. Thanks for your tips. I would like to continue learning to upload quality content and share it with all the Local Guides.

Willie Medina
Google Vendor

Hi @microX,

You are welcome! Looking forward to seeing more content from you.

Just as a reminder, don't forget when responding to others make sure to tag them (by writing @ before their names) in a post so they can receive notifications that you are communicating with them.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!