Level 9

Re: Umngot River

Pleasure bro

Level 9

Thanks, visit and share us the experience

Level 10

খালি যাই যাই করি যাওয়া আর হইল না @SazzadShawon , কষ্ট আর বাড়াইয়া দিলেন মিয়া 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 9

আম্রিকা যান মিয়া

Former Google Contributor

Hi @SazzadShawon

Thank you for sharing this post with the community. Your great picture really captures Umngot's beauty.

I don't know if you have noticed, but you have published the same picture twice. I recommend you to remove one of them or replace it with another one. This is going to improve the structure of your post. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @SazzadShawon,

Did you go on this exciting trip on your own? What was the feeling to be kayaking there?

Is Umngot river a very famous one in your region? Where does it originate from? I know that India has many glaciers, some of them even are between world's biggest ones.

It is very interesting to learn more about this place. Hopefully you could share some more information on how you visited this place and how did you prepare before visiting there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

@SazzadShawon I had been to here in 2018 during my Meghalaya trip. I can still remember the crystal clear water of this river. I swam there and bathed twice. Thank you for sharing here. 

Connect with me: My blog, YouTubeFacebookInstagram

Level 8

ya salam

Level 9

Re: Umongt River

@TorM , Water quality is fresh and clear. Of course swimming is very much possible there, as well as Skuva Diving