TimeToExplorE's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Ukraine food on a Palawan island, El Nido. Very interesting to find a people from you country so far

Ukraine food with traditional beer, 

1. 25703E75-BF7E-46FF-B904-5F0938CD75A2.jpeg

6D13EB39-941A-47AE-968B-703AF39846E3.jpeg

Menu 

6EDEF421-D574-4CF3-B416-051A820A5974.jpeg

1. If you now borsch you should know this is UkraineIf you now borsch you should know this is UkraineIt was amazing meet someone from you country on a far away from home. really enjoyed with owner. about a beer it’s a good quality drink, food like at home. so if you’re have a friends or you know something about traditional food! just try and make a comments on the wall. Слава Україні.
Odessa Mama Street Cafe, M. Quezon Street, Barangay Buena Suerte, El Nido, Palawan, Philippines
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Ukraine food on a Palawan island, El Nido. Very interesting to find a people from you country so

Hi @TimeToExplorE,

I never thought I would see a Ukrainian restaurant in the Philippines. 

It would be great if you could share a bit more about the place and your experience there. Feel free to check out What makes a good post? for inspiration.

Is the beer a Ukrainian kind or a local Phillippine beer?  

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Ukraine food on a Palawan island, El Nido. Very interesting to find a people from you country so

Hi @TimeToExplorE,

I love the Ukrainian food! It's amazing.

When I visited Kiev and Lviv I tried Varenyky and Syrniky and they were amazing. Unfortunately don't have a photo but I liked them a lot.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @TimeToExplorE

I have removed the Ukrainian language tag from your post because your post is not written in the Ukrainian language. You can find posts in a particular language here: How do I find posts in my preferred language?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!