juna999's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Uber code is not working connect Live Delhi 2018

Hi @@AlexaAC

It was a fine day at cyber city Gurgaon 8th December 2018. A very informative and fun filled weekend. A small mistake was by Uber or anyone else that they gave me a used gift card whose code is already taken by someone. I don't know where to contact for this issue. Please let me know if you can solve. My email is juna999 with Gmail. thanksIMG_20181213_155111-02.jpeg

Delhi, India
15 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Uber code is not working connect Live Delhi 2018

Hi @juna999,

Thanks for reaching out. Please expect an email from us about your Uber promo code, thanks. 

PS: I will move this to How-tos. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

The Uber voucher code QUDC4XT47RA8D is not working. While adding I am getting this prompt that the same has been redeemed. How is this possible. I too tried reaching out to the email id but have not received any response.

Level 8

@AlexaACThank for your reply.

Level 8

@AlexaACBut this is of no use. They are asking about the screen shot. I already mailed it twice.

Hi @RashmiM,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have reached out to you about your promo code, thanks. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Thanks @AlexaAC

its done.

Please also tell me how to introduce myself?? Explain

Level 10

Same here, i am also getting the same error.

Its already used by different account. Here is the screenshot.

Not workingNot working

Hey @juna999,

Glad to hear that! Sure, feel free to Introduce Yourself in our monthly topic. 😊

Hi @LoveKaushik3,

Thank you for reaching out. Please expect an email from us about your Uber promo code, thanks.