Atsukot's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: U.S. perk: save 20% at ASOS

That's amazing, thank you so much!

Somehow I didn't receive an email for that perk, I also did not get one for the New York times perk:( 
My email settings are turned on, I don't know why I keep on having problems with that. 

I ❤️ being a local guide! My contributions
My Connect Profile
Level 8

thank you for sharing. it is good for U.S local guide

Former Google Contributor

That's strange, @MiaMaria. Could you visit your Local Guides Home settings > scroll down to Email Preferences and see if you have the "Perks" box checked? I'd also suggest checking your email inbox "Promotions" tab or spam box. 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Former Google Contributor

Sorry for the experience, @jfbhdtv. The team is aware of this issue and is working with ASOS to fix this ASAP. Appreciate your patience on this one. 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 5

I appreciate the perk, but would rather shop at an American company thank you very much.  How about a general Amazon discount?  Haha!

Level 5

That is some cheap, ugly clothing. And I know something about cheap ugly clothing, I used to work for rue21. You get a discount for Rogue Territory(made in the USA) then let me know.

Level 10

Nice news

But we are all waiting for perks in Ukraine.

Level 9

Hey @Atsukot exited news for US locals,

Can you tell anything for Bangladesh LG ???

Waiting for good news 😄

Level 8

@Jean-IgnaceBE wrote:

Europe : next interresting perk : Free or 50% saving on 1To Google Drive space during 1 - 2 - 3 years (already done, but very interresting and relevant for business with Google 😉  )

I'll second that; great idea!

Level 10

@Atsukot wow.. this is awesome perk for LG's in U.S.