Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: U.S. Level 8+ perk: a free movie ticket from Atom

Sweet. Thanks! 

Level 8

A nice Perk for Level 8+!

The pressure to earn higher level is on.

We never know if the next perk will aim for even higher or not!

Level 6

Actually, I'm a Level 6 and received the offer as well.

If you (or anyone else) can't use their code, I'd be happy to use it. 🙂  I've had an Atom account for quite a while and the theater three miles from my house accepts Atom tickets.

Level 10

Dear @Atsukot

I received this message after level 10. Is it used in my country (Iran)?🙏🌹

Majidmadsdi
Level 6

Thanks!! I used my free ticket today! Great perk!!

Level 6

As a Level 6 who received a free ticket, I thank you very much!

Level 6

Yay! Earned it as a level six. Thanks guys!

Level 5

Hello I was wanting to know if anybody could point me in the right direction I have an issue where I've used two different  emails. And now I actually have two local guide accounts one is like a level  3 and the other one is a level 8 or 9 I believe but I'd like to combine if at all possible

Former Google Contributor

Hello @MyGteatsrice, only Google Maps contributions from the Google account you used to sign up for Local Guides will count toward your level. Contributions cannot be transferred between accounts and you may only sign up for the program and receive relevant perks --- with ONE account.

If you have multiple accounts in the program, please close them and keep one account only to continue with the Local Guides program. Please let me know if you need help. Thank you. 

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Lambjams, Thank you for reaching out to us. 

No, you can't login to Atom Tickets app using your Google account. Either you need to create an account with Atom Tickets or you need to login using your Facebook or Amazon accounts.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Please contact Atom Tickets here or at support@atomtickets.com. They can help you to solve the problem. Please let me know if you have any questions.