Atsukot's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

U.S. Level 8+ perk: a free movie ticket from Atom

Illustration of people enjoying a movie in a theater.Illustration of people enjoying a movie in a theater.

It's a great time of year to go out to the movies, so we’ve teamed up with Atom Tickets on a new perk for top Local Guides in the U.S. If you’ve reached Level 8 or higher, you’ll get a free movie ticket when you order on the Atom app.

And if you haven’t reached Level 8, you might get an Atom perk anyway! There's a small lottery for all levels. Local Guides Levels 6 and 7 could get a free ticket, while Levels 3 to 5 are eligible for $5 off, and Levels 1 and 2 may get a code for $3 off. (Please note that tickets purchased with $3 and $5 discount codes will still incur Atom’s usual $2 service fee per order. The service fee is waived on free tickets.)

How does it work?

• Choose a movie on the Atom Tickets app
  • Add at least 1 ticket to your cart
  • At checkout, enter the code from your email

Frequently Asked Questions

Is there a minimum purchase requirement to use this perk?

There is no minimum order purchase requirement to use this perk.

I just signed up for Local Guides. Will I receive this perk?

You will receive this perk if you signed up for Local Guides before December 1, 2017, opted into perk emails, and live in the U.S. To see where you are signed up for Local Guides or to update your email preferences, visit your settings. If you should have received this perk and can’t find your email, please check your spam and promotions folders.

Will this perk be available to Local Guides who sign up in the future?

This is a one-time perk.

I received an Atom perk even though I haven’t reached Level 8. How come?

Though this perk is for Local Guides Level 8 and higher, we’re holding a small lottery to sprinkle some delight to all Levels. Local Guides Levels 1 and 2 could receive a $3 ticket discount. Local Guides Levels 3-5 could receive a $5 ticket discount. Local Guides Levels 6 and 7 could receive a free ticket.

When is the deadline to redeem this perk?

December 31, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. EST.

I missed the deadline to redeem this perk. Can I get an extension or a new sign-up link?

We cannot provide an extension or a new sign-up link.

Can I use the offer code more than once?

The code can only be used once.

Can I use the offer code on their website?

No, the code may only be redeemed on the app.

Can I use the coupon with other promotions or discount offers?

The coupon cannot be combined with any other promotions or discount offers.

Can I redeem this perk for cash?

This perk has no cash value, you may not sell or exchange the perk for money.

I received an email for this perk, but I’m having trouble redeeming the offer. Who can help?

Please contact Atom Tickets here or at support@atomtickets.com.

I didn't qualify for this perk. When will you offer one for me?

The Local Guides program is constantly evolving. Perks may be offered from time to time. If you have a suggested partner, or a perk you would like to see offered in your area, we welcome your feedback in the comments below. Please also be sure that your email preferences have perks emails enabled by visiting Local Guides home.

84 comments
Level 9

Re: U.S. Level 8+ perk: a free movie ticket from Atom

That's awesome, but this is the first I have heard of this perk, and so I am left with only 31 days to use it?

New WriterNew SolutionistGood FriendSuper Popular| 9 Badges so far! | My Connect Profile | My Contributions
Level 10

Level 10

Hi @Atsukot We are looking forward to when we will see perks available for Nigeria Local Guides Community. We need it and we would love to see this in our community as well. Thank you for inviting us to share our feedback.

Kind Regards

Level 7

Wow Good For that , but i'm still L7 

Hello @Somsenater, we just announced the new perk on Connect yesterday, and it launched today 🙂  Yes, please redeem the offer in December, and enjoy your holiday!

Hello @HelloSamsonR, thank you for sharing your comment here. As you know we always welcome your feedback 🙂 We will definitely pass it onto the team.

Level 3

$5 Discount --- But Then The Charge a $2 Fee!?

I was given a Google Guide Perk - a $5 Atom movie discount.  But, then Atom charges me a $2 fee on the movie tickets, and I have to sign up for Atom.  Give with the Right hand, and take with the Left.  No Thanks!

Nice! Looking forward to seeing a movie this December 🙂 

Level 8

Hi all,

any free movie tickets for EU Level 8? 

Thanks.

Cheers;

Katya

Level 7

Thanks for the movie perk, Local Guides!

I really appreciate the gesture. 🙂 

-RAP, II 

Lvl8