Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

U Pattaya Hotel Review, Pattaya, Thailand

U PATTAYA
SATTAHIP, CHONBURI, THAILAND
ROOM: Superior Seaview
REDACTED

I got a cheap rate from REDACTED by booking early.

This hotel locates far away from Pattaya (20km), but the good point is that the beach is very private for hotel guests! The other good points are that the breakfast is very very good and you can use the room 24 hour. (That means if you check in 2 pm, you can check out 2 pm in the next day.)

The minus points are that the hotel is quite small, so the swimming pool and public area are quite small. 

Stay in this hotel if you need privacy and relaxation.

See more picture of the hotel from my YOUTUBE Channel. It's only 2 min review.

Check it out ! https://youtu.be/8JINCUY6vk0

The beach is awesome!!The beach is awesome!!So nice.So nice.Bath at the balcony.Bath at the balcony.Sea nest. Cool beach item!Sea nest. Cool beach item!Superior sea view roomSuperior sea view roomS__12214329.jpgS__12214330.jpg

Are you hungry?

I'ld like to recommend the glass house beachfront restaurant for dining. (11km from the resort)

You can enjoy nice view of private beach while dining. 

The price is a bit expensive but worth paying.

Tip: This restaurant is very crowd. Go to the restaurant around 4pm and you will able to get the good location for your seat. REDACTED

The glass house beachfront restaurantThe glass house beachfront restaurantSuperp view while diningSuperp view while diningSpicy Salmon salad, spicy spaghetti with  mixed seafood and  seafood  rice.Spicy Salmon salad, spicy spaghetti with mixed seafood and seafood rice.

Relax after meal.Relax after meal.

U Pattaya 70/14, Ko Phai 12 Na Chom Thian 56 Alley บางเสร่ สัตหีบ Chon Buri, Thailand
11 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: U Pattaya Hotel Review, Pattaya, Thailand

Hi @CilineR,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I can see you have a good time in Thailand, where did you like the most? I can share some photos from this place Pattaya, Thailand

Caption: A photo of Pattaya in Thailand (Local Guide @Aruni)Caption: A photo of Pattaya in Thailand (Local Guide @Aruni)By the way, I will redact some information from your post. Please read more about our Local Guides Program Rules.

The personal information was removed from this post. We do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. Please take a moment to review our community policy and check these useful tips on using this community before posting.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Hola @CilineR, lindos post los que estás publicando, con fotos que destacan muy bien el lugar que visitasteis, en general esos son los comentarios que siempre se sugieren para realizar en Google Maps, aquí en Connect puedes ir un poco más allá de eso ya que sería muy lindo para todos los que leemos el post, que nos contarás por ejemplo cómo fue que decidisteis  visitar estos tres hoteles, o si estás realizando un viaje de evaluación de las ofertas turísticas de la zona, y si es el caso puedes agregar un poco más de contexto a tu viaje de exploración, gracias por compartir. 

Saludos Farid

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper left part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.

Level 3

@FaridTDF

Hi, Thanks for your comment! I have updated location on the map. 

I will try to add more context. ^^

Hi @CilineR,

I have also been in Pattaya. This is quite a lively city in Thailand. What did you enjoy the most there? It is famous for its countless number of tourists, shows and night life. I have heard that if one wants to experience the night life, Pattaya is the right place to go. On the other hand, if you want to experience the beautiful Thai nature, you can choose any island.

Here is a photo of one of the fruit I loved the most while I was in Thailand. It is called lychee. It is not that much famous in Bulgaria, but from what I know Thai people love it. @Aruni What do you think?

Caption: A photo of a lychee in my hand on a street market background. (Local Guide @TsekoV)Caption: A photo of a lychee in my hand on a street market background. (Local Guide @TsekoV)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 3

@TsekoV,

Thank you for your message. Actually, I'm not a night-life person, but I went Pattaya 2-3 times a year just to have Seafood , relax in the cafe' and stay at the hotel around Jomtien Beach.^^

For night-life, I just had been in Phuket, Patong. It was lively. And I felt safe to walk along the walking street.

Check it out on my video. https://youtu.be/T6j2NK8ueP4v

By the way, the picture you show is not the lychee. It's called rambutan. It's sweet and moist. The lychee is sour and sweet and moist. ^^;

Hi @CilineR,

Thank you for your information. @TsekoV The fruit you call lychee, we call rambutan. Yes, I like to eat it a lot and the harvest season of rambutan is around April. You can buy it at the market.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @CilineR,

This is so interesting. I remembered this fruit with a wrong name. It is good to know it is called rambutan. @Aruni Can it be found in the gardens of people's houses?

I have another question. I am not sure what exactly it was, but it was definitely delicious. By looking at it, do you know what the flavors are?

Caption: A photo of traditional Thai snacks. (Local Guide @TsekoV)Caption: A photo of traditional Thai snacks. (Local Guide @TsekoV)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @TsekoV

Rambutan cannot be easily found in the garden. There will be a place for planting rambutan and only some areas that are hot and humid. Most are planted in Chanthaburi province.

I like to eat a lot, @CilineR Do you know how to cook dumplings?

Level 3

@Aruni@TsekoV

I like Dumpling but never cook it;) By looking at it, I don't know what the favor it is.

For dumplings, dumplings in Trang is the best. The sauce for dumplings in Trang is unique. It's sweet, not sour.

I had it for my breakfast every times I went to Trang.

The tea with milk in Trang is also the best! 

If you visit Trang, try it!Traditional breakfast at Trang, Thailand.Traditional breakfast at Trang, Thailand.