ele's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8
Level 8

Typical delay between Google Maps status and Local Guide Community Platform?

I assume there is an interface between Google Maps and Local guide community Lithium platform that runs in batch mode, every couple of hours. 

Any insights on how long it takes to synchronize the Lithium forum to the Google Maps when it comes to points and level for the Local Guides? 

5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Typical delay between Google Maps status and Local Guide Community Platform?

Hi @ele yes you are correct. The interface syncs when you login. From time to time there are delays of up to a day but I have not seen this for quite some time. If you want to force a sync then you can logout and log back in.

Regards Paul

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Typical delay between Google Maps status and Local Guide Community Platform?

Hi @ele yes you are correct. The interface syncs when you login. From time to time there are delays of up to a day but I have not seen this for quite some time. If you want to force a sync then you can logout and log back in.

Regards Paul

Level 8
Level 8

@PaulPavlinovich Log-out/ log-in worked indeed for the level and points. Did not update the Activity graph , so that might be on a different interface and timing.  

Connect Moderator

Glad to know it worked for you @ele if you would like the activity graph to update more often feel free to submit feedback in the feedback board under Getting Started. The Googlers look at all the feedback. The more people that ask for something the better.

Regards Paul

Level 10

Hi @PaulPavlinovich

Log out /log in not worked to level point.

Connect Moderator

Hi @BDThakur there is a known issue which is affecting some people (including me) that is being investigated currently. A solution will be found soon.

Regards Paul