Ziameer's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Two guys, not Five Guys.

Hello everyone,

I'm from England and lives in Bradford West Yorkshire. A few weeks ago, someone opened a new takeaway near to my home ingelby road. I want to share some photos with you guys. Their burger was excellent and on point. 😊

rps20190113_232202.jpg

rps20190113_232128.jpg

rps20190113_232058.jpg

2 Guys, Bradford, UK
7 comments
Googler

Re: Two guys, not Five Guys.

Hi @Ziameer. I love burgers myself but am not a fan of eggs on the burger. I do love peanut butter, though! Where was this? Share a Google Maps link if you don't mind so we can check it out on Maps. 🙂 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

@Ziameer, thanks for sharing.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Ziameer,

It looks super tasty, thanks for sharing.

What kind of burger is it? How did you find the place?

PS: You can take a look at the What are Connect topics? post.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

Here's the link

2 Guys

Bradford BD8 9AN https://g.co/kgs/N4ahvS

Level 8

This burger was a new yorker burger. This place was near to my house. I went for grocery, and this place was there, they have opened this last week and uploaded some pics on Google maps too. 

Former Google Contributor

Sounds great @Ziameer!

Just as a reminder, don't forget when responding to others make sure to tag them (by writing @ before their names) in a post so they can receive notifications that you are communicating with them.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

@Petra_M ah thank you.