BalvinderSingh's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Two Local guide account

Thanks @ErmesT 

how can i stay updated to street view discussions and news if i delete my business account from local guides ?

Balvinder-Singh-FacebookBalvinder-Singh-InstagramBalvinder-Singh-Google-MapsBalvinder-Singh-linkedinBalvinder-Singh-Google-Plus
Connect Moderator

Well, this is what you can find on the rules about the Local Guides program @BalvinderSingh

I want to thank @LucioV for explaining about the SVTP account, but at this point my question is: what is the reason of this post? What are you trying to tell to the community?

The information that your post is giving is "hey, I have two LG account". Is this the message that you want to give? I am really missing the purpose of your post. Can you explain it, please?

Former Google Contributor

Hello @BalvinderSingh,

Per our program rules

1. Use of Multiple Accounts: Local Guides may participate in the program with one account. Do not create or use multiple accounts to evade our policies or bypass blocks or otherwise subvert restrictions placed on your account. For example, if you’ve been suspended for abuse, don’t create a replacement account.

Also from our program rules, contributions to Google Maps must originate from a single Google account to count towards benefits and cannot be transferred between owned accounts. We would not be able to transfer the badge. My suggestion would be to please focus on the account (likely the one with the Street View badge) that you would like to increase your contributions on and only use that account when participating here on Connect. The other account should not otherwise be used to participate in the program.

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 7

Thanks @BruceDM

i have deleted my other account from local guides connect and will be operating from this account for betterment of google maps and local guide communities 

Thank you everyone for helping me out 😊

Balvinder-Singh-FacebookBalvinder-Singh-InstagramBalvinder-Singh-Google-MapsBalvinder-Singh-linkedinBalvinder-Singh-Google-Plus