dhiantata's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Turtle statue (Kura kura Ocean Park) at Kartini beach shoot with my drone | ig:dhian_hardjodisas

Wonderful photography I had been ever seen nice pictures with drone Thank you @dhiantata sharing with us...

Level 8

Re: Turtle statue (Kura kura Ocean Park) at Kartini beach shoot with my drone | ig:dhian_hardjodisas

@NirmalTeja Thank you 🙏 

Level 10

Rif.: Turtle statue (Kura kura Ocean Park) at Kartini beach shoot with my drone | ig:dhian_hardjodis

Vuaoh! It is very great! Compliments! Have a nice day.

Level 8

Rif.: Turtle statue (Kura kura Ocean Park) at Kartini beach shoot with my drone | ig:dhian_hardjodis

@Carmelina62 Thanks 🙏

Have a nice day to you too..

Level 8

Thanks for the like 🙏 @Petra_M

Former Google Contributor

Thank you for sharing these amazing photos with us @dhiantata. This ocean park is unique, I have never seen similar. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

Thanks @Petra_M Visit Indonesia someday..beautiful country with good people here..🙏

Former Google Contributor

Thank you @dhiantata, I hope I will visit once.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 9

@dhiantata the only way to see the big turtle is with your drone photo. Thanks for that! Now, I would like to see the inner of this aquarium/museum. It must be so gorgeous.

Beatriz Aguilar | bandera-de-venezuela-imagen-animada-0001| Instagram
Level 7

Nice pictures.....

I love drone pictures by default

Great job @dhiantata