dhiantata's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Turtle statue (Kura kura Ocean Park) at Kartini beach shoot with my drone | ig:dhian_hardjodisastro

You can go to Karimunjawa island or Sepanjang Island through this beach.Those 2 islands is very beautiful.You can go to Karimunjawa island or Sepanjang Island through this beach.Those 2 islands is very beautiful.

Play ground and swimming pool is almost done build.So this beach is recomended for family travellerPlay ground and swimming pool is almost done build.So this beach is recomended for family traveller

You can rolling around beach area with short train and a lot seafood restaurant near this areaYou can rolling around beach area with short train and a lot seafood restaurant near this area

Turtle statue (Kura kura Ocean Park) at Kartini beach shoot with my droneTurtle statue (Kura kura Ocean Park) at Kartini beach shoot with my drone

I love aerial video and photography..

This beautiful place is at Kartini Beach Indonesia.Mid Java,the city is Jepara..you will find a lot beautiful photo spot..especially is beach..

This big turtle is museum.Name is Kura kura Ocean Park.Kura kura is Indonesia language mean turtle.Inside those big turtle is aquarium and lot fish.They build for introduce people especially kid about fish and love sea environment.

Sorry for bad english..anyway thanks for your attention..

Warm regards from Indonesia?

ig:dhian_hardjodisastro

Pantai Kartini Jepara, Rawa IV, Bulu, Jepara Regency, Central Java, Indonesia
21 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Turtle statue at Kartini beach shoot with my drone | ig:dhian_hardjodisastro

Terrific image @dhiantata!

Thanks for sharing the photo! I think it is safe to say you're very comfortable with a drone. 😊 That said, mind telling us a bit more about this beautiful area? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Re: Turtle statue at Kartini beach shoot with my drone | ig:dhian_hardjodisastro

@AlexaAC Hahaha sure.. i love aerial video and photography..

This beautiful place at Indonesia.Mid Java,the city is Jepara..you will find a lot beautiful photo spot..

This big turtle is museum which inside them is aquarium and lot fish.They build for introduce people especially kid about fish and love sea environment.

Sorry for bad english..anyway thanks for your attention..

Awesome, thank you @dhiantata!

Sounds good! I will for sure add this to my list when I visit Indonesia. Hopefully soon! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

@AlexaAC Youre welcome 🙏

Level 8

Fantastic photograph @dhiantata Great way to Introduce children to Fish and sea life.

Level 8

@Eire27 thanks lot 🙏..warm regards from Indonesia..

Level 8

@dhiantata Warm regards back to you from Ireland. 

Re: Turtle statue (Kura kura Ocean Park) at Kartini beach shoot with my drone | ig:dhian_hardjodisas

Hey @dhiantata,

I've just released your post from the spam filters. Apologies for your post being marked as spam. Our filters run 24/7 and they can be a little harsh at times.

Level 8

Re: Turtle statue (Kura kura Ocean Park) at Kartini beach shoot with my drone | ig:dhian_hardjodisas

@AlexaAC Thanks lot .. Its ok.Yesterday, i only edit and add more info and photo but suddenly its gone (my post).but thanks now is back.