Chiri515's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Turismo local

Me llamo Jorge y soy Local Guide desde el 2015, recientemente hicimos una investigación sobre turismo rural en mi escuela y me pareció muy buena la idea de promover este tipo de turismo en la localidad, tengo la idea de  que en el futuro cercano habrá mas lugares de ecoturismo y estoy seguro que Chiapas es uno de los lugares más hermosos de Mexico porque tiene bastantes bellezas naturales y gracias a google maps, personas de todo el mundo se pueden dar una idea de como es este estado. Me gustaria conseguir un impacto global a traves de esta herramiento y motivar a más personas de hacer lo mismo desde aquí. Estoy ansioso de recibir consejos y sugerencias sobre como lograr estas metas.

gracias por leer mi mensaje, es la primera vez que escribo por aqui.

I understand English, Je comprend francais, Io capisco Italiano ed Español.

Chiapas, México
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Turismo local

Hi  @Chiri515

Welcome to Connect and nice to meet you. 

I've been in Mexico yet but I was searching for the city that you mentioned and wow it looks amazing. I could see that there are lot of breathtaking waterfalls there. I was wondering if maybe you could share of photos of this beautiful place with us. 😃 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

thank you very much for reading my message and I really hope to share for information about my local place and my home.

I want to inspire other people to travel over here.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Chiri515,

This is really amazing. By the way, you can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!