Tulips and colours

20170417_130334.jpegTulips season in Keukenhof April 2017

Alberto De Souza
Keukenhof, Stationsweg, Lisse, Netherlands
3 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Tulips and colours

Hello @Albertös,

Thank you for sharing your photo with the community. Perhaps, you could share a bit more details to it and your experience while taking it. This way you will drive more interaction to your post. Do you live in the Netherlands or you were just visiting?

I suggest you read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect and What makes a good post? before your next story here on Connect.

Another great article is Uploading a photo on Connect?, feel free to check it out. 

And last but not least, look at these 6 tips for taking even better photos with your phone. I think you will find them useful.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Albertös,

Thanks for posting the photo! I've visited the Tulip Festival in Keukenhof a couple of years back and it was beautiful!

That said, we'd love for you to share more of your experience! 😊

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Hello @Albertös,

Thank you for sharing this photo with us. I had the chance to visit the Netherlands last year, the tulip season just started and it really looked amazing. 

I think that the tulip flower is the most prominent thing that links the Netherlands to Turkey, as it is the symbol of these two countries and both celebrates it in their own way. 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!