AbdullahAM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Trying Indian food "Dosa" in Ajmer, India

First time in Ajmer, India and trying "Dosa". Dosa is a very popular food in India. It's a type of pancake, a bit of salty and crepe. The main ingredients is Rice, Potatoes, black lentils and also used butter and onions. 

Trying "Dosa" in Ajmer, Rajasthan, IndiaTrying "Dosa" in Ajmer, Rajasthan, India

making Dosamaking Dosa

India Motor Circle, Brahmpuri, Ajmer, Rajasthan
7 comments
Level 10

Re: Trying Indian food "Dosa" in Ajmer, India

@AbdullahAM Thanks for sharing this delicious photo. Definitely one of my favorite food as well. Tasty and healthy option for any meal of the day. 

Former Google Contributor

Hey @AbdullahAM,

Wow, thanks for sharing this mouth-watering dish! I agree with @StephenAbraham, it is one of my favorites and the spicier, the better. 🙂 

PS: Feel free to leave your review on Google Maps.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Hello @StephenAbraham and 

@AlexaAC

Dosa really a tasty and mouth watering food. As i'm visiting India i already have it several times.

Google Moderator

Hey @AbdullahAM,

This dosa dish looks delicious! Reminds me of the pancakes I make at home on Sundays. 🙂

By the way, when you say that the main ingredients are rice, potatoes, and lentils, do you mean that dosa is made of them? Or that you eat dosa with them on the side? I'm curious!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Hello @DeniGu

I didn't make it, when the guy was making the Dosa I have seen the process. If see the second photo, you can have the idea how they make it. They used premixed rice powder with water on the cooking tray then spray some butter oil on it then they put meshed potato with onions, chilli.

Google Moderator

Thank you for giving me more details about the cooking process, @AbdullahAM.

It sounds really tasty, I might even try to prepare it at home if I find the ingredients here. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

It seems so tasty and hot