Level 10

Trip to Salah eldin alyouby castel.

Hello local guides all over the world

Let me share some great photos with you from my last trip 

https://goo.gl/maps/4eucS7RUKek

IMG_20181215_114628-EFFECTS-EFFECTS.jpg

and below you will find a link of other photos on google drive

https://photos.app.goo.gl/AsAX2kZ46RfG96Uw8

thank you for your time and I hope you like the photos and this some information about this subject.

The citadel of Salah al-Din is one of the castles built in the style of Islamic architecture during the reign of the Ayyubid state on Egypt in the year 1176 AD / 572 AH during the reign of King Al-Nasir Abu Al-Muzaffar Salah Al-Din Al-Ayyoubi. It was completed in 1183 AD / 578 AH during the reign of Sultan Al- The fortress of Salah al-Din, or the mountain fortress, is geographically located in the Arab Republic of Egypt, specifically on Mount Mokattam. It is located on a long line 31.26139 east of the Greenwich Line and at a width of 30.02944 degrees north of the equator. Rahman al-Rahim ordered the establishment of this fortress Alba Hura adjacent to Mahrousa Cairo, which collected the usefulness and improvement of the ability to resort to the shadow of his King and our master King Malik Nasser Salah, the religion and religion Abu al-Muzaffar Yusuf bin Ayoub Mohie state of the faithful in the eyes of his brother and Crown Prince Adel Saif al-Din Abu Bakr Muhammad Khalil Amir of believers, His kingdom and the state of the state of Qarqush Ibn Abdullah al-Malki al-Nasseri in the year of seventy-nine and five hundred was characterized as one of the most luxurious military strongholds built in the Middle Ages as it formed a high natural barrier between the city of Fustat and the city of Cairo is characterized by its strategic position of defensive importance of the city of Fustat and Medi In the case of siege, the French campaign against Egypt in 1798 saw the door of Mokattam, known by this name, as the tower of Mokattam, which is adjacent to it. The history of the gate dates back to the days of the Ottoman rule. This section was also known as Bab al-Jabal because of its supervision of the door of Jabal al-Mokattam, Today, it is called the Gate of Salah Salem, the new door built in 1827 days of Muhammad Ali Pasha in order to use instead of the listed door built by Salah al-Din Ayyubi and today known as the door of the railway and the door of the door of the new door Bab al-Wastani, known by this name in relation to the mediation between Diwanien Diwan Qaitbay And Diwan Al Ghouri. Other doors such as the door of the castle known as the inner door and the door of the Azab Palace as the Palace of the Palace and the Palace of Jewel and the Palace of Sarai justice and the Palace of Ablaq mosques, such as the Mosque of Nasir Qalawun and Ahmed Kattkhda Mosque Azban and the mosque Solomon Pasha server and Mohammed Ali Mosque. Museums such as the Military Museum and Police Museum schools such as the school of Nasser Qalawun and the school of the military fortress of other effects, such as the well of Joseph and Dar al-beaten and the barracks of the Egyptian army and Iwan Fares Eddin Aktay and the house of the castle known as the workshops of the door of Azab

best regards

Cairo, Egypt
14 comments
Google Vendor

Re: Trip to Salah eldin alyouby castel.

Hi @NABILazeez,

Thank you for sharing your photos with us. The interior of the mosque looks similar to the Blue Mosque in Istanbul. How is it called? Can you tell us a bit more about the story of the castle?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

hi @InaS

thank you for your support 

this is mohamed aly basha inside salah eldin castle

https://goo.gl/maps/xRN2s1MzZ1C2

best regards 

Google Vendor

Thank you for your prompt reply @NABILazeez. What time of the year is the best time to travel? Is it crowded and is there entrance fee?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

@InaS

best time at november or december ( the weather will be great )

avoid friday , saturday and sunday ( egyptian week end , well be very crowded )

10 am is the proper time to start your visit .

for egyptian 20 pounds but for tourists i don't remember ( may be about 60 egyptian pounds ) 

I wish to see you soon in egypt .

best wishes 

Former Google Contributor

Hello @NABILazeez,

Thank you for sharing these photos of Salah Eddin Al Ayoubi's castle. As most of the people know, he is a prominent figure during the crusades era, known for the kindness of his heart and rational thinking. 

I've seen that, there is a mosque near the castle. The style of the mosque is very similar to the one I saw in Turkey and on the other hand, far from the Moroccan mosque style to which I am used to. In Morocco mosques are more simple, with not so many ornaments and decorations. Two different mosque styles which both are amazing. 

Thank you once again and it's always a pleasure watching and reading your posts.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Google Vendor

Thank you for the information you shared @NABILazeez. I hope to visit Egypt soon! By the way, did you know you can edit the post, and why not add this information there? This way your post will be more engaging.

Level 9

@NABILazeez thank you for sharing your great shots with us.

I am always wondered about Egypt. Since it is rich in mythology and history as well. In my "want to visit" list of Google Maps, i have added many Egyptian places. Now i just included "Salah Eldin Alyouby Castel" in my long list.

I wish one day i would set my foot on the land of Pharaohs.

Thanks again.

Best Regards,

@ShahnewazAhmed

Level 9

Nice information @NABILazeez

Thank you for sharing with us.

Level 10

Hi @BorrisS

شكرا جزيلا