Appreciated, as always.

SARAVANAKANTH
??
Join with us in the Tamilnadu Local Guides WhatsApp group
Former Google Contributor

Re: Trip to Puducherry

Hi @jarpitta,

We hope you may find the most suitable journey to your liking. : ]

Also, much appreciated for mentioning me, @TravellerG.

Wow, such a detailed material I have stumbled upon! I think it would be also great, if partly of locations would be formed as a list, as I believe it would be an extra handy helper for Jarpitta and anyone who may travel.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 8

Hey @jarpitta apart from the wonderful tips already shared here, also checkout some past posts in the old travel and advice section here on Pondicherry. Driving in a car from Chennai definitely had its advantages as we could make stops along the ECR for the crocodile park(1-2hrs), Mahabalipuram (half day) and head towards Pondicherry. A typical drive from Chennai airport to Pondicherry would take around 3 hrs without lunch break.

Cheers!

Level 10

Dear family friend @JohnPeter, thank you for your detailed response - highly appreciate, 

With regards 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Former Google Contributor

Thank you very much for your helpful contribution @JohnPeter!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Very good suggestion, dear @Prodeep

Great! 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 6

Thank you so much for your response. It did great help. My trip was awesome, will be sharing the photos here soon.