cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Trick-or-treat

@KoyoWu

我計劃調查幾種尺寸的事件並期待它!

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Google Moderator

Hey @KoyoWu, first thank you for the great post, and thank you for tag @TsekoV. Shibuya is a commercial and business center and for me is the most energetic district in Tokyo. At Shibuya crossing, 3 thousands people cross it at the same time at most, and the half million people a day.  But I don't know a lot about Kawasaki Halloween, so thank you @YasumiKikuchi for sharing. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

I really wish Taiwan people can start having public holiday during X'mas.  It will allow more Taiwan people to enjoy the festival.

I do not go out and experience the Halloween during my short stay in Taipei.  It seems I missed a lot! 

Former Google Contributor

It would be great if people in Taiwan could have public holidays for Christmas @YK1001. I know that this holiday is becoming quite famous and more and more people enjoy its warm spirit.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

hahaah nice @KoyoWu is always good these seasional Collections!

This mug on top (cat and pumpkin) is very cute 😃 

I'm can't wait to see the Chrismas mugs \o/

Level 10

Level 10

@SarahKa你好,謝謝回覆!

我也覺得這些杯子很可愛!

有收集到聖誕節杯子的話,我會再上來分享!🥰

Level 10

@LucioV你好,謝謝回覆!很高興你喜歡這些分享!若之後還有類似主題,會再上來分享☺️

Connect Moderator

Hola @KoyoWu, es muy original obsequiar tasas para Halloween 🎃, supongo que los chicos se ponen muy contentos en estas épocas para recorrer El Barrio y revivir dulces 🧁, gracias por compartir un post tan lindo.

saludos Farid.