VijayDesai's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Trial upload of a Photosphere of Food Court in Vadodara Navratri Festival

Hi All, 

Till now I used to give link for 360 Photos but after reading recent @SonyaN 's post, I thought of give try, to upload of 360 Photosphere, of Vadodara Navratri Festival, Food Court View, captured at starting of the event.

I have clicked for actual Garba Dance also, may be I will upload it later after viewing this Trial upload.

https://goo.gl/maps/Fs5WdD9sgQH2

Hope it works well, as I am unable to see actual Preview of Photosphere.

Bro @LucioV Your expert comments are welcomed and any guidence if it is failed to upload. Thanks.

Vijay Desai.

Vadodara, Gujarat, India
9 comments
Level 10

Re: Trial upload of a Photosphere of Food Court in Vadodara Navratri Festival

@VijayDesai Since you already have the SVTP badge, you can now embed a 360 SV image in a post. As you see below. 

How to do it? You can try for your other 360 SV image from Google Maps.

> Go to Google Maps search and open the 360 Photo 

> Position it to the angle you want to see, then click the 3 dot menu, and select Share or Embed

> Click on Embed a Map tab

> Copy the html code

> Create a Connect Post in Full Desktop mode, go to the html editor and paste the code

> Return to rich text edit and then create your post

Try it and let us know how it goes. All the best.

Here is the panorama you shared in the link in your post above

Level 10

Dear @StephenAbraham

Thanks for your quick reply, tips and demonstrating by uploading my actual Photosphere.

I did it from my Desktop and followed all steps as suggested, may be some mistakes on my part. 

I will give one more try with other photosphere after sometime.

Just one question, can I see actual Photosphere in my Preview before posting ?

Otherwise I will not post it.

Thanks again.

Vijay Desai.

Level 10

@VijayDesai The embed code needs to be pasted into the HTML editor. Then when you switch back to the Rich Text editor, yes you can see the panorama window. Follow the instructions I gave above, you only need to get it right 1 time and next time is easy.

Level 10

Level 10

Dear @LucioV

A 'Nice' from you for a Photosphere captured with Nokia 6.1 without tripod, means lots to me.

Thanks for your feedback.

Vijay Desai.

Connect Moderator

Nice click @VijayDesai bhai

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Street View Moderator

Great photo @VijayDesai! Thanks for sharing it with us. Also, if you still need help with figuring out how embedding 360 photos on Connect works, this post on the Street View News board might be useful.

Best,

Sonya

Level 10

Hi @SonyaN

Thanks for your kind words. Actually on reading the same post, it inspired me to upload direct Photosphere on the Connect but I failed to upload.

Then, @StephenAbraham did it for me, he has also mentioned few tips. Thanks.

Yesterday and today, again I tried but after adding the code in HTML Mode, no frame is visible on my desktop screen(as suggested in your post and mentioned by Stephen Abraham). I tried all possible ways but not succeeded.

Just a question, is my SVTP status, for this upload of Photosphere is updated in system or not ?

In fact I had clicked more than twenty Photospheres of Navratri Festival from different places and I want to upload few of them on Connect. If you anyone wants to see it is associated with two POI (1) Truck Parking Ground & (2) Vadodara Navratri Festival, both are located in Vadodara, Gujarat, India.

Thanks.

Vijay Desai.

Level 10

Great shoot

Tiyo