TrekkingEmi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Trekking a Laguna Los Perros y Laguna Raquel

Pues de a poquito vamos apareciendo jaja saliendo de nuestras cuevas 😛

Buena idea @FaridTDF,  solo habrá que coordinar lugar, fecha y hora para ver si podemos los tres jeje 

Level 9

Just awesome photography. Thanks so much for sharing!

Level 7

Hi @TrekkingEmi 

Thanks for sharing this post. I loved the trekking trail. Such beautiful views and the lake was an icing on the top. 🙂

Click| Travel| Repeat
Follow on Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/venky_lightbug/
Level 8

Wow that's a wonderful place

Thanks to @TrekkingEmi 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @TrekkingEmi,

I enjoyed reading your story! I also like hiking mountains and enjoying those breathtaking views you can see there. I have never heard of the Laguna Los Perros and the Laguna Raquel before. I am really curious to go one day there.

How long did it take you to explore all of the places that you visited? Did you prepare somehow for this hiking?

I want to share with you a photo from one of the Seven Rila lakes in Bulgaria. Once you reach there, you can just contemplate all those nature beauties.

Caption: A photo of one of the Seven Rila lakes in Bulgaria. (Local Guide @TsekoV)Caption: A photo of one of the Seven Rila lakes in Bulgaria. (Local Guide @TsekoV)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Hola Emi @TrekkingEmi 

So happy for reading this post, and So sorry for responding So late 🙂

This is a great post, well written and well composed. I am really surprised, as this is your first post.

In reading your post I was walking with you, rediscovering places that, till today, were only shared by my great friend @FaridTDF 

I am also happy that there is life and activity, in the Local Guides at The End of the World.

Well done. Welcome in Connect, Emi.

It seems we can plan a meet-up now, Farid 🙂

Connect Moderator

Es un hermoso post @ErmesT , el que nos compartió @TrekkingEmi . Yo también espero poder concretar un encuentro entre los tres Abraham, cuando nos acercamos al invierno es un poco más complicado pero ya organizaremos una 🙂

Farid

Level 4

Lamento mucho la demora amigos!!

Gracias por la bienvenida @ErmesT

Hermosa foto!! @TsekoV 

Gracias @Bishnu_G @Venky_lightbug @AbdullahAM @davidhyno @TMLKadventures @FaridTDF  !!!

Un beso grande para todos y gracias por sus palabras y deseos!!

Level 7

@TrekkingEmi  awesome. I enjoyed your journey. Beautiful pictures