RomanSyed's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Tree plantation & get together

We have successfully completed our "Tree plantation" program. On the 26th of August at Birampur Degree College ground, we started our program on the presence of Mr. Adwit Kumar Apu Sir, the Vice Principal of Birampur Government College.

We planted some trees at Birampur Degree College and we distributed tree seedlings to our local guide members and local people. 

Birampur local guides member

Birampur local guides member

local people

We distributed 35 different types of trees of medicinal plants and fruits, among them are mahogany, lemon, grapefruit, guava and Arjun tree.

we dedicated some of those trees to our local guides @TraciC@KarenVChin@SoniaK@IlankovanT@MahabubMunna@ErmesT@MegS

and @SajolKDas@MuhiburRSaad,@asif, @lion, @YOUSUFMSEDDAT, @zoburaz 

please visit this link for your trees. 

See our event photos from this link 

Our 1st Tree plantation "Bangladesh Tree Fair Meetup! (92nd meetup of BDLG)

Thank you Shihab vai (brother) and Information Center to support this program.

Birampur Govt. College, Birampur, Bangladesh
31 comments
Level 10

Re: Tree plantation & get together

@RomanSyed thanks a lot roman for arrange a great event . hope you continue that and gardening more tree

Mahabub Hasan
Level 8

Wow!

what a Great work bro @RomanSyed

Happy Guiding

Cheers

#Sharif  

Connect Moderator

OMG @RomanSyed, OMG

this is the second three with my name around the world. You make me crying now.

Well done,  not because of my name, well done because of the great impact that Local Guides activities are doing. This makes me proud, as @OSAMA said, of being a Local Guide.

I think that @TraciC will smile too, in reading this beautiful Recap.

I don't need to tag Ilankovan, that I want to thanks everyday for starting this activity in Sri Lanka

Level 8

Yes @MahabubMunna vai,

ina-sah-Allah next year 

Level 8

ধন্যবাদ @MdSharifHossen ভাই, দোয়া করবেন । 

Level 9

I like this brilliant idea @RomanSyed ,

I think it's our time to make the same @ErmesT 🙂

Let's think of something for this 

I have an idea maybe we can make 

Let's make a world wide tree meetup

As initiatied by great @MahabubMunna

And great @IlankovanT

every localguide plant a tree 🙂

Former Google Contributor

Wow! You are so thoughtful and kind. I'm honored. Thank you all!

Googler

This made my heart full of joy and put a big smile on my face, @RomanSyed! Thank you for planting the tree, sharing this lovely recap, honoring Local Guides and for hosting the fantastic meet-up.

*hugs from NYC*

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Connect Moderator

Wowww @RomanSyed!  You made my day!  I am deeply honored by your Local Guides Community.  What kind of tree is it? Have you mapped these trees using Google Maps on @IlankovanT's letsmapgreen.com site? 

I agree with @ErmesT -  we both now have two trees named after us because we join the Local Guides program and met fellow Local Guides like you and @IlankovanT.  This is very special!  I could never imagine how this can happen now in both Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. 

Cheers,

Karen