cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Travell to Germany

Mike City. Germany

Micron Mainz is a historic city situated approximately 44 km from Frankfurt.
Micron City, the Dome, is the center of Mainz (Mainz).
Here are 6 wonderful and beautiful towers in Saint Martin and St. Stephen's Church.
The Church is an example of religious architecture.
The church was started in 975.
Building construction continued from the 11th to 13th century.
There are graves and other monuments of many powerful princes in the church.

At the same time, many centuries old religious artifacts also see the Cathedral Museum.
In addition to this, there are various samples and documents related to the building.
Here some of our Pakistani brothers also met. Those who are here to work hard and are enjoying the press.

44453473_748518952154468_929261031128039424_n.jpg44370896_748518918821138_1966266518081634304_n.jpg44497871_748518858821144_7486803333290655744_n.jpg44456701_748518892154474_6848524781688455168_n.jpg

USA
8 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Travell to Germany

Hi @Anonymous,

Do you live there? I've been to Frankfurt before, but not to this beautiful city. German architecture is quite fascinating. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Vendor

Hi @Anonymous,

Thank you for sharing your photos with us. Do you live in this city, or you were on vacations? What did you like the most there?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, @InaS

thanks for your interest in my post just for study tour I live in Karachi Pakistan 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, @DanniS

Thank you so much for taking time I am for study tour Visited Frankfurt City posted about its great places in my previous post and I like this central German City. 

Level 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, @davidhyno

These photos are war memories of II world war thank you so much for taking the time to read my post

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Anonymous,

Thanks for sharing this with us. As I have never been in Germany, I feel like I have to visit it because of your post.

Your photos are great, and I love historical places.

You might also want to tell us more about yourself if you didn`t do it yet and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, @Petra_M

Thanks a lot for liking my photos Germany has great historical places and neat clean country I like it