cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Traveling to paris

Hi @Anonymous,

I would like to suggest you to read the following tips for uploading images on Connect.

Here are also some more tips for you to manage your photos and guidelines to upload. It would be great if you can share photos with better quality. Did you use your phone this time?

Please also, try to avoid sharing duplicated photos. I'll edit your post, as at the moment it shows a French language label tag and it is actually in English.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @KatyaL , thank you for your attention .... I threw most of these photos with the camera, but photos of the Eiffel Tower with the phone 

In the case of duplicate photographs, I also mistakenly posted this post twice, which is why the photos are two.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Anonymous,

Thanks for your answer! I hope you won't mind that I've removed some of the duplicates. 

Keep posting great photos and telling us nice stories from your travels. I'm looking forward to see them on Connect! Have a lovely day!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @KatyaL 

thanks a lot ❤

Level 10

Me gustaron las fotos de la Torre Eiffel 🙂

Espero ir pronto a conocer París 🙂 

Me habría gustado verte en alguna foto de las que publicaste @Anonymous  😛 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello dear friend @Avraham_Jurado ..... I do not know much Spanish, but I think you said you liked Eiffel photos and wanted to see my picture in the photos? Yes?!

Level 10

Yes @Anonymous , that exactly!

You understood very well 🙂

And yes! I would have liked to see you in some of the photos you uploaded 😉

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm sorry @Avraham_Jurado .... I can not send my picture This is a private thing

Level 10

Ok @Anonymous, entiendo perfectamente 🙂 

Level 8

Thanks for sharing these 🙂

I'm planning to travel to France myself this year. Hope I'd be able to find a cheap enough ticket soon.