ShubhoSaha's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Traveling the dream

My name is Shubho Saha and I am a Dhaka-based interdisciplinary artist, a founding member of the artist collective Back ART Foundation, and the director of the Dhaka Live Art Biennale (D’LAB). As a leading advocate for the contemporary art field in Bangladesh, my recent achievement included Asian Cultural Council (ACC) fellowship award to research contemporary art practice in the USA and an Art Award from Japan Bangladesh Cultural Council in Japan. 

I have to travel irregularly here and there in the purpose of Art exhibitions, workshops, awards, fellowships and residencies. When I started traveling alone, google map was a great support. Even in China 2014, I struggled a lot due to language barrier, but I never lost, because I had google maps. It is very very helpful. I have started sharing my photos, experiences, reviews, which is very engaging and interesting job that I love to do for people. I really enjoy when I see people get helps from my review and experiences that I shared. 

I would like to share my thought in few words that everyone should dream as big as one can imagine, and it will be the most adventurous and effective when you share the dream with your friends. I will continue to share my non stop experiences on Google Maps regularly in an artistic way. Thank you. 

Dhaka, Bangladesh
1 comment
Level 6

Re: Traveling the dream

Thanks for sharing.

Bappy