ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Traveling like a Local - Italy - What to visit - Venice - Palazzo Mora - Biennale Arte 2017

Venezia, Biennale Arte, is one of the most important artistic events in the world. Biennale Arts has been established in 1892 (here the full story), to host and promote art's exhibitions and cultural events

Venezia Biennale - Palazzo MoraVenezia Biennale - Palazzo Mora

Yesterday we visited Palazzo Mora (European Cultural Centre, that is part of the Biennale circuit), where we were invited for a conference, in wich @AntonellaGr was one of the speakers.

In a few days Antonella will share her experience with us.

Before the conference, and related to the conference, we had the opportunity for a guided tour. In one of the installations, we were guided by the artist.

Carla A. Bordini Bellandi - guiding us to her "Enchantend Nature" installation - (screenshot from my video)Carla A. Bordini Bellandi - guiding us to her "Enchantend Nature" installation - (screenshot from my video)

Enchanted Nature - Trees - photo courtesy of Carla A. Bordini BellandiEnchanted Nature - Trees - photo courtesy of Carla A. Bordini Bellandi

I'm adding one more shot, the full album is here

Venice Biennale - Palazzo Mora - Details of an artworkVenice Biennale - Palazzo Mora - Details of an artwork

Of course, before entering the exhibition, a shot of my "Summit Tile"

LGSummit17 tileLGSummit17 tile

How to reach Palazzo Mora:

From the train (Santa Lucia) station, is possible to reach Palazzo Mora walking for 14 minutes, or by boat in 15 minutes

Venice is connected via train to most of the European Capitals, and there are two international airport:

Where to stay:

Of course Venice is full of hotels. Like for many touristic places, the price of the hotes are higher of the average cost in Veneto region. For this reason, many tourists are finding some alternative location, like Treviso, that is connected to Venicy by a 20 minutes train.

An interesting alternative for the area is to search for a B&B:  /Travel-and-Advice/Traveling-like-a-Local-Italy-Where-to-stay-B&B/

Hope you will enjoy it.

Ermes

Palazzo Mora - Exhibitions, Strada Nova, Venezia, VE, Italia
4 comments
Level 10

Re: Traveling like a Local - Italy - What to visit - Venice - Palazzo Mora - Biennale Arte 2017

Level 9

Re: Traveling like a Local - Italy - What to visit - Venice - Palazzo Mora - Biennale Arte 2017

Added to Wish list 😉 @ErmesT

Level 10

There are many unique and fabulous pieces of arts.

Lovely photos and useful information about the place. 

Thanks for sharing @ErmesT

The summit tile hanging on the entrance is making a nice  difference .

Have a nice day 

Level 10

Interesting....

Thanks for sharing... Ji,

Regards, friend @ErmesT 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me