ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Traveling in Italy with a Local Guide

Time is passing, and I never realised that I never answered to you in here @AngelaViale

It is a bit late now, to say "yes we will"

The story is telling us that "we already met in there"Caption: a cup of tea with Angela and AntonellaCaption: a cup of tea with Angela and Antonella

And there is the evidence here, with @AntonellaGr

Level 8

@ErmesT OMG I was a bit sun burnt, now I remember... What a day  and still a lot of things to do, a lot of mapping and discoveries in that territory. Have a look at this enchanted wood

Macchiatonda -Pintura di BolognolaMacchiatonda -Pintura di Bolognola

Antonella

Level 7

Nice and detailed post. 

Great job by the local guide community there in Italy. 

Keep on the good job.... 

@ErmesT

Connect Moderator

Thank you @Magbagbeola

every support in this is very appreciated. Also, in my mind, this is not related to Italy only.

Every place, every emergency, natural disaster, should have this kind of support from Google Maps

Level 8

@ErmesT

Very good pictures.your idea for local guide connect clean the world project is a very good idea

Thanks for sharing this post with us.

Connect Moderator

Thank you for your feedback @PapiaMandal

This is a never ending trip, that we will keep alive. Hope you will spend some time traveling with us in this exciting experience

Level 8

Definitely @ErmesT

I will travel with you.

I will try to attend with you.

Level 8

@ErmesT @Excellent places in Italy. You share the places elaborately. Really Italy is a nice place. Local guides are contributed all over the world. Thank you for sharing an important post. 

Level 8

Hi @ErmesT thanks for sharing your travel activity through earthquake prone areas and mapping on google maps which will give insight to tourists regarding care they have to take while travelling in the area.

Connect Moderator

Thank you @DrRajanwalawalkar 

the situation of course is much better now, but we still traveling in there frequently. We have a lot of friends in there now, it is amazing how, with our Local Guides activity, we find new friends.