Travel

# heritage walk Amritsar# heritage walk Amritsar

#Amritsar#Amritsar

Amritsar Heritage Walk, Town Hall, Katra Ahluwalia, Amritsar, Punjab, India
8 comments
Level 8

Re: Travel

Hello @Hedwig

Thanks for shearing, All photos amazing, plz Describe this place posts more engaging. Please check this post What makes a good post?

Thank you 🙂

Level 10

Rif.: Travel

Salve  e grazie per le belle foto.  Buona giornata. 

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Hedwig,

Welcome to Connect and nice to meet you!

Since you're new to the community, you might want to tell us more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

Also, please check out the What are Connect topics? article before your next contribution to make sure that you're posting under the relevant topic section. For more tips on how to enjoy and navigate Connect, you can read the Tips: Using Local Guides Connect topic.

By the way, I relabeled your post to Travel topic, as it fits better there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hello @Hedwig,

The photos look amazing, but can you tell us a bit more about the statues, who and what do they represent? Personally, I always associate Amritsar with the Golden Temple. 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

Thanks for your advice as it's my first post so sorry for not making it informative but I'll try my best to make them informative and creative..

Hello @Hedwig,

You can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Hi  @Hedwig,

Thanks for sharing these photos from your trip!

It will be great to tell us more about your trip. This way it will be more interesting for the other Local Guides.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @Hedwig,

Thank you for your post. Just wanted to let you know that I've removed your French tag since the post is in English. Keep in mind that language labels are marked when you are using a specific language and helps Local Guides find posts in the language they speak or are interested in.

Locations are marked separately and should not be mixed with the language.

Please take a moment to revise our helpful topics: 

How do I find posts in my language 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!