Saravanakanth's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Travel to broken bridge in Besant Nagar, Chennai.

We have visited Broken Bridge which is a popular Tamil movie shooting spot, near Besant Nagar in Chennai, India and posting the photographs taken from one side of the bridge,

Broken bridge.jpg

IMG_20181007_123935.jpg

IMG_20181007_124516.jpg

SARAVANAKANTH
??
Join with us in the Tamilnadu Local Guides WhatsApp group
Broken Bridge, Theosophical Society, Adyar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
3 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Travel to broken bridge in Besant Nagar, Chennai.

Hello @Saravanakanth,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing. Keep in mind that crafting your posts as detailed as possible makes other members of the community more engaged. If you are interested to learn more, you can check out What makes a good post?

That said, I see you are new to the community. You might want to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

I will change the label on your post to Travel. It will be a better fit under that label.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Thank you @@Ivi_Ge for your comments which are very well noted.  I will follow this in future.

SARAVANAKANTH
??
Join with us in the Tamilnadu Local Guides WhatsApp group
Google Moderator

Thank you for understanding @Saravanakanth. I am looking forward to your next posts.  

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!