SoniaK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Travel plans for Connect Live

Hello there all Connect Live selected attendees!

Congratulations to all for being selected!

I am glad to inform you that I am one of the lucky bunnies too. Can't wait to meet you in person in San Francisco. 

Like last year, I am planning for a road trip before Connect Live. The dates, destination, travel details, nothing is finalized yet. But I still wanted to let you know about it because you have to do the registration by June 20th. If you want to join us for the road trip, then pls don't finalize your travel plans now while register yourself. Leave that option blank for now so that you can take time to make up your mind about the trip.

The other details will be posted soon. Just wanted to give a heads up before June 20th, just in case if you are interested to tag along. 

Stay tuned on Connect for other details. Will post the details soon.... Until then... 

Happy Connecting!

6 comments
Level 10

Re: Travel plans for Connect Live

Congrats @SoniaK 

See you soon 🙂

Level 8

Congratulations @SoniaK best of luck.

Connect Moderator

Congratulations @SoniaK

Waiting for more details. See you soon at San Francisco.

@SalmaanN @HimanshiS @FazeelUsmani @PriyankaU @LoveKaushik3 @ProfArunCM

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

@SoniaK Congratulations girl! 🙂 See you soon!  I'd love to tag along for the road trip/s!!! 🙂 hehe! Would love to know more! Thanks!

Level 8

Congratulations @SoniaK, @BudionoS.. I am also in the selected 151 Local Guides list.. Looking forward to meet you all in Connect Live 2018..

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

Thanks bro @SalmaanN and congrats too for you. Also @vvbellur @NareshDarji and another fellows who will come to SF 🙂