GINOIMBIANCHINO's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Travel in the world!

The statua of Buddha, Hong KongThe statua of Buddha, Hong KongKowloon, Hong KongKowloon, Hong KongMy hometown Jassy, Romania, EuropeMy hometown Jassy, Romania, EuropeJassy, RomaniaJassy, RomaniaMacau island..a shot from Macau Tower!Macau island..a shot from Macau Tower!Macau islandMacau islandGermany, BavariaGermany, BavariaLondon, Hyde ParkLondon, Hyde ParkDisneyland ParisDisneyland ParisParma, ItalyParma, Italy

Hello again to all of you are on Connect!

As I said in a previous post, traveling is the best way to have the opportunity for meeting people,

taking photos and discovering new places!

I was always very excited to travel in my holidays and even going to work

in another countries.

3 comments
Level 9

Re: Travel in the world!

Amazing photo @GINOIMBIANCHINO!

It is great ,that you like to travel!

It is nice ,because you know about culture,traditions,customs, local cuisine.

The real riches is not money,it is a new outlook on the world,it is spiritual wealth!

My best wishes,

Inga

Former Google Contributor

Hey @GINOIMBIANCHINO,

Thanks for sharing your photos! What a great inspiration for other Local Guides. I would love to visit Romania, so could you give me a few tips? 

That said, please feel free to Introduce Yourself  in our monthly topic and don't forget to leave your review on Google Maps.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

@GINOIMBIANCHINO great photos again! 

Oh I've always wanted to go to Hong Kong and Macau. What did you like most there? Any advice you have for first time visitors to Asia? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!