GINOIMBIANCHINO's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Travel in the world!

Travel is one of the most beautiful thing that one can do!

..We can explore many cultures, knowing people by visiting other places than usual. we really improve our knowledge in a lot of things!Pillersee, AustriaPillersee, AustriaSalzburg, AustriaSalzburg, AustriaThe castle of Fontanellatto, ItalyThe castle of Fontanellatto, ItalyCiric Lake, RomaniaCiric Lake, RomaniaHotel in Hong KongHotel in Hong KongHong KongHong KongThe statua of Buddha, Hong KongThe statua of Buddha, Hong KongJassy, RomaniaJassy, RomaniaJassy, RomaniaJassy, Romania

11 comments
Level 9

Re: Travel in the world!

The best regards to all of you..Local Guides and more!

From Jassy, Romania, Eastern Europe

Level 9

Hi, @davidhyno,

Yes, these are all.. my photos!

I traveled a lot, working, as an interior designer!

Enjoy your time here!..Bye, bye!

Level 9

Excellent photos!

Travelling is not a place on the map,it is a new look on the world!

It is great ,that you like to travell.

Thank you for sharing photo @GINOIMBIANCHINO

Cheers,

Level 9

Thank you @helga19,

Yes, you are right..the world with a new look!

The ”new look on the world”!

Cheers!

Former Google Contributor

Excellent, thanks for sharing @GINOIMBIANCHINO!

Wow, four countries and two continents! We'd love for you to share your favorite spots. Mine would be Austria and the ImPulsTanz festival in Vienna. 🙂

PS: Feel free to leave your review on Google Maps.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hey @GINOIMBIANCHINO I am amazed like everyone else!

Personally, I would like to hear a story for each and every country you've been to.

When you add more details, your articles will be appreciated even more by other Local Guides, and can drive more interaction. Posts with more content and good photos have a good chance of being featured or chosen for a Friday Favorite post.

If you haven't done it so far then go and introduce yourself in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @GINOIMBIANCHINO

Wow the images of Austria brought back memories to when I used to live in Vienna, such a great country. Where is your next destination? 

Thanks again for sharing such lovely images!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @GINOIMBIANCHINO,

Your photos are wonderful and thanks for sharing them with us.

If I could choose from the four, I would go to Hong Kong. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!