Allisonwheat1's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Travel Cconsultant

Where do you REALLY want to go on vacation?   For me its Bora Bora.  But if I go,  how hard will it really be to come back?  Back to frigid cold ass winter?  

If you want a vacation to anywhere you want to go, take a tour of your favorite city, go someplace new, contact me and I'd be more than happy to help you plan where YOU want to go on vacation

Wichita, KS, USA
1 comment
Google Moderator

Re: Travel Cconsultant

Welcome to Connect!

Connect is a place to get to know other Local Guides, plan activities, share your stories, give feedback, and more. Everyone is welcome here but do note that this is not a platform for commercial advertising or self-promotion of any kind. Please review our Local Guides Program Rules before your next post. 

Since you are new to the community, you can introduce yourself in our Introduce Yourself topic, and also check out the tips in What makes a good post?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!