jmallet74's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Transfer Rights Error

I just unwrapped my Samsung Gear 360, took some photos using the streetview app.  I was logged in on my personal account.

There are 22 photos around my office.

I connected the photos, placed/oriented them appropriately.

I hit select all, and pressed transfer rights. I sent them to "Proven IT" the name of my business, which is registered to my personal email address.

I went into gmail, I accepted the transfer.

Now, I cannot view my photospheres in google street view app. I have links to all of the photos, listed under my contributions on my personal account, but they just aren't populating for people when they view google maps.

It seems like I sent them into a loop where my account knows I transferred them away, but is not aware I also accepted them to the same account.

Now, the photos are listed under the Profile section in street view.  When I click them, they do not load, I get a black screen with a loading icon, nothing happens.

Can anyone help me with getting these photos where they need to go?

https://www.google.com/maps/contrib/109833893515381182632/photos/@41.552815,-87.828711,17.31z/data=!...

Am I waiting for some kind of approval by street view to occur?

Tinley Park, IL, United States
3 comments
Level 10

Re: Transfer Rights Error

Hi @jmallet74, give it a few days. The transfer rights function used to be buggy, true, but it seems to work now. 

The other day I also tested something similar (transferred the rights of two 360 photos) and they disappeared from maps completely. Then after about 2 or 3 days I checked again, and they reappeared. Now both are fine.

Level 2

Alright, I'll wait it out.  Were those photos transferred to self or to a separate business owner?  I was curious if we could figure out if the whole thing has a delay or if the self-transfer/self-approval is the hitch.  That might be helpful for others. These 2016 Gear 360s are super affordable now, holiday season, I'd imagine we'll have many more people like myself asking this question in the near future.

Level 7

Hi @jmallet74

Did it worked?

(I have the same problem)