MissingLynx's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Trailblazer badge on first picture and review

Hi, this is my first started tread in this community forum.

Fitting for what I'm about to suggest.

I would love to be able to see which pictures and reviews counted toward trailblazing counts on my own profile, other people's profile, but also when viewing all the pictures on a place.

Perhaps a small trailblazer badge in one of the corners of the picture, or at the left top corner of a review?

What do you guys think?

(Also, first post!) 😉

3 comments
Level 7

Re: Trailblazer badge on first picture and review

Just found out this thread should have been started at feedback and suggestions, instead of general discussion.

Is there a mod that can help out and move it?

Level 10

Hi @MissingLynx

Go to this page and see all the possible badges. Normally you get here by clicking on your own name (say at your post above - or by clicking on your avatar at the top right and selecting your profile) and next to your badges, there is a small arrow. The badges you have already earned are "clear" while the ones you can earn in the future are still opaque. 

You can only see the "yet to be earned" badges on your own profile - if you go to others' profiles (like mine for instance), you can only see what they have earned so far (the opaque ones are not present there). 

Edit: you can learn more about the forum and its features in this forum section or reading the help documentation. These are your settings where you can customize a lot of the forum experience (go through all the tabs).

Level 7

Hi @Rezgar,

Thank you for taking the time to write a reply.

Sadly that was not what I meant.

What I was thinking about was is in google maps, not the localguidesconnect.

In google maps (the app as well as the website) there are the tabs foto's and reviews, you can see the pictures you uploaded and the reviews you wrote.

They are listed by time.

What I would like to see over there, is which picture was the first picture or review of a location. ( a trailblazer picture/review )

Same goes for when using maps and you view the pictures of a place, there are a lot of pictures, I think these are not listed by time.

I would be nice to see which pictures are trailblazer pictures.

That could be done by a trailblazer badge in the picture of the location, just like your profile picture shows the badge of you beeing localguide level "X"