Level 1

Traditional dance at Ndere cultural center

Cultural Dance at  Ndere Cultural Center, Ugandacultural dance.JPG

2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Traditional dance at Ndere cultural center

Hi @JewelSafaris444

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Thank you for sharing this beautiful photo. Why not add more details about them and share your experience while taking them? This way they can be appreciated even more by other Local Guides and can drive more interaction. You can check out What makes a good post? for some great tips."

Are these dances part of some festival? Can everyone participate and dance or is it only for organized dance groups?

Community members are also encouraged to mention the location of the post they are sharing so we all can know the location of this place.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Re: Traditional dance at Ndere cultural center

Hi @JewelSafaris444,

Please feel free to explore the various sections in the forum related to different topics.

I invite you to take a few minutes to introduce yourself here.

Have fun on Local Guides Connect!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!