Chizbeth's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Tourism in Nigeria

I feel challenged and quite embarrassed to realize that although I have spent all my life in Nigeria, I have never visited any of these sites or considered tourism in Nigeria as an exciting adventure. 

@Chizbeth,  thank you for sharing this, it was thought-provoking! 

Cheers,
Zainab!
Connect Moderator

What a lovely post @Chizbeth

I like your spirit. With contributions like your I bet the whole world will come to know that Nigeria is a tourist country.

Looking forward to read more of your informative post.

Kind regards

Sagir

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 7

I'm glad you are so moved! @Zainabzy_ There are so many awesome places to see in Nigeria

Live free and do good!
Level 7

Thank you @U-royFelixA especially for all your encouragement to contribute actively 

Live free and do good!
Level 7

Thank you @HelloSamsonR. Fantastic, I look forward to discussing further with you.

Live free and do good!
Level 7

Thank you @Sagir I will give it my best effort 

Live free and do good!
Connect Moderator

Hola @Chizbeth, es un gusto conocerte y leerte aquí en Connect, tu post me dan muchas ganas de visitar Nigeria, creo que desde que conocí a varios compatriotas tuyos en el CL18 y luego de ver varios post de ellos por el encuentro Abuja CL18 , mostrando lo mas lindo de Nigeria hace que realmente considere incluir tu país en mi lista de deseos de viajes, el tiempo lo dirá, pero de lo que si estoy seguro que lecturas como las de tu pos hacen que imagine caminar por Nigeria. 

La redacción de tu post me encanto, tiene todos los ingredientes para atraparme y continuar hasta el final en su lectura.

A mi en particular, cuando escribo  sobre un viaje me gusta, investigar y hacer un mapa de la ruta posible que realizaré, incluir en el mapa, dependiendo del tipo de transporte que utilice, los datos de la ruta, hoteles que posiblemente utilice y lugares para comer según lo que vea de las recomendaciones de Google Maps.  Incluir el link del mapa compartido en el post, para darle mas información al lector.

Luego crear un álbum de foto, en Google Photos, tenerlo listo para que cuando ya este en viaje pueda ir agregando las fotos a ese álbum, para que luego pueda copiar el link del álbum al post que realice. Lo mismo también crear algunos vídeos con el mismo móvil, en posición horizontal y otros en vertical, los que están en horizontal al final del viaje puedo hacer una recapitulación en vídeos, incluyendo este en el post, que se ve mejor que en vertical, los vídeos en vertical son para las redes sociales como Instagram, donde puedes ir posteando tu día a día rápidamente. hace dentro de lo posible algunas fotos 360, las puedes hacer con el mismo móvil, no es necesario usar una cámara especial para ello.

Saludos Farid

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper left part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.

Level 7

Thank you @FaridTDF I'm glad to hear my post has put Nigeria in your considerations! Please let me know if you are making the trip and I will recommend some awesome places and activities.

Thanks for the tips, I usually take all pictures vertically so I will definitely try that out horizontal shots. I've also never used the Google photo album so I'm really looking forward to that. Thank you.

Live free and do good!
Level 8

Hi @Chizbeth, Your feelings about Google Local Guides were excellent. I like this line very much that you have mentioned 'I am happiest when the people around me are happy.' Myself also want to make other people happy as much as I can with my limitations. You may be happy to know that, I am working in a private university in Bangladesh name Eastern University. Lots of students are getting interested in Local Guides by myself. It's very good to see that young people are very much interested t represent his/her country to the world. 

I defiantly share this article with my university students and my colleagues. I believe they will motivate by your post. About 20 Nigerian students studying my university. 
Welcome you to visit my beautiful Bangladesh! LetsGuides.

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 8

Hi @TraciC, I am very new to Local Guides Connect. All the Administrator, Moderators and Googlers are very helpful, they always support all the new and existing Local Guides a lot. Your motivational reply to @Chizbeth was appreciable. Welcome to my beautiful country, Bangladesh! 

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh